All "In The Zone" Lift & Lock keyboard tray systems feature Sunway's ARMCML-Z articulating arm mechanism:
Sunway's own patented Cam Lock technology. Simply lift keyboard tray to desired height, press down slightly to lock into place.
Height indicator provides 3 zones of comfort, with 3 levels per zone for 9 unique height settings.
Tilt mechanism for maximum wrist comfort.
8-position tilt indicator for precise tilt adjustment.
Low-profile arm bracket allows for height adjustment from bottom of worksurface to 5" below.
21"L x 5 3/4"W glide track for extension and retraction.
Specific to CMLZA840CH:
The Aurora keyboard tray is a revolutionary concept in keyboard stability. With strategically positioned channels cut into the back corners, the keyboard remains firmly situated on the tray without alternative non-slip methods such as adhesives. The channels effectively hold the feet of the keyboard in place for solid, secure placement.
Aurora’s unique shape, phenolic material and channel design will enhance the form and function of any workspace.
• Constructed from attractive and durable 1/4" thick composite phenolic material.
• Overall tray dimensions: 21”w x 11”d (with mouse tray fully retracted under keyboard tray)
• A full bullnose edge for a soft look and durable feel
• 9” diameter swivel mouse tray can be attached to either front keyboard corner (standard on the right side; specify left side when ordering)
• Swivel mouse tray comes complete with mouse pad and edge guard material
• A 19”w x 3”d gel wrist pad in leatherette vinyl conforms to the front of the keyboard tray
• Some assembly required; mounting hardware included
Color: Trays are Charcoal phenolic (black with gray specks) – CH. Wrist pad is black vinyl.
Keyboard Arms Sell Sheet
Aurora Keyboard Trays Sell Sheet
There have been no reviews for this product.